Friday, July 24, 2009

End of first Course ...


Alright folks, today is the end of my introduction course to Computer Information Systems. Well today we have two projects due; First, will be a presentation on a Graphic Designer that was influential to the graphic design industry; Second, an 11"x17" poster created by us to basically mimic the graphic designer I Chose.

Well to begin, I created my presentation on Melissa Clifton. She is a known web designer/illustrator that makes reputable tutorials on creating illustrations and 3D images with Photoshop. I threw in 8 Slides on Keynote as an outline and brought it all together on there. I wish I can be able to add on the slideshow on here so, you , the viewers can see the job that was done.

Albeit, I can include the poster that I created with inspiration towards this designer. Well basically, thats the poster you see here on the left of this post. I went with a Lichtenstein/Pop art feel to it. The above quote on the poster was to resemble the blue graphics on the lower side of the poster indicating a feeling of having the "Blues". The image of me was captured by my professor the first week I entered the course. Overall, this design is a great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment